Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring into Cleaning

It's the first nice day we've had in a while and the kids have been dying to get outside and play so I took this opportunity to clean the house! Everything looks like I don't have children!! Vacuumed! Scrubbed! Walls wiped down! (btw, the amount of nastiness I cleaned off the walls! OMG! to quote comedian Louie C.K.- "these are not good people we are dealing with here.")
But it almost looks like I could have company!!! QUICK! Hurry! Come over before they come inside for lunch!!!!

P.S. Should I feel bad about considering a camp out tonight...just for the kids?! The little one can't open doors yet, and if I cuff the older ones hands, they wouldn't be able to mess up this beauty!!!

well, until next time (and I'm sure my house won't ever be this clean)
-Cleo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails