Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it bedtime already?

Note the sarcasm.

The weather is getting better, but still not really warm enough to take the little ones outside.

Plus, I can think of any excuse to not get dressed. Or not get off the couch.

For those of you who don't know (and since readership is exactly 2--everyone knows), my DH (damn, oops, I mean darling husband) works very long hours. He is rarely home before the kids go to bed. That makes for long days!!

I am confident I am losing my mind:

Tonight, I think it took me about 13 minutes to realize I was still watching Dora (and watching it interactively--if only in my head. Backpack, backpack.) after the kids were down.

That, my friend(s) is a sure sign of insanity.

Adios,
-Isis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails