Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Crafts and Kids

If you're looking for someway to do crafts without feeling guilty about plopping your kids in front of the tv in order to complete them, try this!!!


I had DS#1 (4yrs) draw a picture of his favorite robot. He made a very good drawing! I was actually proud! (Ok, I'm always proud!)

Then I cut all the fabric out from flannel pieces (scraps). I picked some colors since I didn't have ALL PURPLE. (He's still learning that you can use different crayons to make one picture.)
I used fusible webbing for the different colored applique pieces and then stitched around them.



I pinned the thing together, sewed, and top stitched and attached some eyes (he picked out the buttons he wanted) and a mouth and we have a one of a kind personalized robot stuffed animal! I'd take a picture of it now, but he's playing with it in his room quietly, and I am NOT disturbing that!


ENJOY!
-Cleo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails