Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Reconsidering my career options...

Dear Resignation Committee:

Please accept this as my two week notice for the position of Family CEO.

When I started this position, the job description was not clearly explained to me.  I am willing to participate in an exit interview, but I will briefly highlight my reasons for leaving:

1.  I was not provided with any sort of employment manual.

2. My subordinates have absolutely no respect for my authority.

3. This position leaves little room for promotion.

4. I am unsure as to how much personal/sick time I am allowed to take.

5. Additionally, every time I approach human resources about item #4, I never get a clear answer.

6. It was my expectation to receive some sort of raise at some point in my 2 years of employment.

7.  I feel that my "concerns" are not taken seriously.

8.  It seems that I actually spend more money on work related expenses than are reimbursed.

9. I have yet to find the actual reimbursement office.

10. I have yet to receive any recognition for my hard work.

Good luck finding someone else to do this job.

Sincerely,
Me

1 comments:

Cat H said...

Hahaha - LOVE it!! So true!! LOL

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails