Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

DIY Blogger Mom

That's my Super Hero Name. I think I can fit it on a t-shirt or something...

I'm definitely the HTML gal while Isis handles more of the "critical thinking" aspect of the blog here at CoaHE. I like things cut and dry, measured out, definite values, more of a math minded person you could say. While Isis is the intellectual, thinking outside the box, looking at things from different angles, a philosopher if you will. I learn a lot from her, well try to anyway, when my pretty little head doesn't overdose on all those deep thoughts. Speaking of deep thoughts, remember that SNL segment they had where Jack Handy read those funny quotes of his, the one about the free dummy was my fave, that was so funny... Anywho, I digress...
So, I spent the better part of the night customizing and tweaking so we could be found easier through search engines and key phrases, and I'm proud to announce we went from 3 pages in on Google to front page (2nd on the list no less!!) in the short couple of weeks we've been here!! How exciting for us! We couldn't be happier you are all here, and enjoying what we have! Don't forget to "Follow Us" ------->; on the right there. Subscribe to our feed and leave us comments! Share your URL with us so we can have some link parties!
Thanks for your support and we look forward to growing our numbers even higher!!!

Cleo & Isis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails