Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome

I've decided, as did my PIC (partner in crime), that there must be more to life than cleaning the DH's piss off the toilet, the kid's piss off their skin, and the dog's piss off the carpet. I just hope I figure out that answer before someone admits me to the ward. This will be our outlet where our MIL's can't shoot us those awful guilt-filled looks through cyber-world that try and make us feel as though we are failing as mothers. There are certain all things about being a SAHM that are funnier scarier than a late-night at def comedy jam. After all, if you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?

My name here will be "Cleo", as in Cleopatra, the most beautiful woman in all the land. "Mother of three, Cleopatra is often put forward as a great beauty and her successive conquests of the world's most powerful men are taken to be proof of her aesthetic and sexual appeal."
Amazing how much I resemble her! :)

So pull up a chair and stay a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails