Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Laundry

Ok, who else hates laundry as much as me? I have considered sending mine out, honestly, however then I couldn't have my really neat-o front load whirlpools...sigh, being trendy outweighs convenience once again...I digress.
I am always trying to find better options for laundry completion. I added a folding counter on top of my washer/dryer so I can conveniently fold fresh out of the dryer. I added a shower rod with hangers so I could hang up freshly washed dress clothes that can't get wrinkled. I even got each child their own laundry basket so as soon as I fold their clothes they go right into an organized bin. My laundry room is even on the second floor right across from all the bedrooms! So tell me, again, why I can't stay on top of it? I know, three kids under the age of five makes it almost impossible to stay on top of anything, but seriously, what am I missing here? What else could I possibly do to make this easier? Does anyone have any great organizing ideas? Or even mediocre ideas? Honestly, I'll take anything at this point!
Thanks ahead!

1 comments:

Cat H said...

I absolutely HATE folding laundry also! I have decided the only way I will do it is if I can watch an episode of Greys or Army wives etc. It worked GREAT for awhile, but now I have a load here to fold (two days of just sitting here) because I haven't had the "time" to watch a show. This is just INSANITY! I need to do this instead of FB, ha! I look forward to hearing a solution :)

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails