Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Camera Strap Cover

of sickness. Everyone is finally recovered, after a full two rounds of it cycling through the fam. UGH.
Anywho, down to business!

Here's a latest project I've completed! I've been meaning to do this, what with the summer coming and that camera strap always getting really sticky around my neck...
I got the tutorial from Make It and Love It.  The only thing I did differently was finish the ends before sewing it together so I wouldn't need to permanently sew it to my camera strap. Because I am a change-a-holic, and will probably make another one soon!
PS. When you turn and iron (if you're using minky) reduce your heat setting so the minky doesn't get all flattened. Ok! Happy Sewing!

1 comments:

Cat H said...

I definately need to sew one of these for myself. Thank you so much, my neck and (more importantly) my wallet, Thanks you!

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails