Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

"I Cannot Live Without My Books" -Thomas Jefferson

The other day I hopped over to Frugal Home Designs and saw THIS, I knew this would solve my book issue too! Thank you so much Fawn!!





It was so easy to pick a book last night and we put it right away when we were finished! I even caught my daughter lying in bed this morning reading by herself! She's 2! I love these! So much better than a case where you can only see the bindings.

For my next project, I think I'll try THIS

Happy Building!


2 comments:

Frugal Home Designs said...

Those look awesome! Thanks for the shout out. It feels great to know that I inspired someone. So thank you for letting me know. It means a lot.

Shayna @ Texas Monkey said...

Love yours, I just did some also, stop by and check em out when you have time.
http://texasmonkey.blogspot.com/2010/03/book-shelves-built-for-toddler.html

Post a Comment

The Past

Related Posts with Thumbnails